Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Love my life...

Just so thankful...just so blessed!

I LOVE my life and the way God orchestrates every detail of it! Not everyday is perfect, not everyday is fun, in fact, most days are your average, run of the mill, ordinary days. Life happens, sometimes it's messy, but it's always beautiful. Take today for instance.

I met a friend from church bright and early at Panera. With a fresh fruit cup and a whole wheat bagel in hand I found a little corner table for us so we could discuss summer plans. We're excited! We are in the beginning stages of planning some Block Parties through our church. I can't wait! Our family hosted one in our circle last year and it was a great time. Neighbors brought out their lawn chairs and snacks to share, the band played and sang, the kids played games, and we hoped for connections to be made through our visiting. We're going to try to do at least three parties in the next few months.





























































Once home from my early meeting, I was able to give Lesley some support and encouragement as she took her first on-line quiz for the summer class she is taking. She is studying forensic science to see if it might possibly be an avenue she might take in her future. Ashley is spending the morning caring for our three precious little neighbor kiddos. I loved watching them all play and run with sheer joy through the rain shower that just came through our area...and now the sun is shining. I need to slip outside to look for a rainbow!




This afternoon I'll be taking Ashley to her eye appointment and Lesley will head to work for a few hours. I'll make dinner and when Dave returns home from a day's work, we will enjoy a simple meal and catch up on the happenings of the day. I know... it's just riveting isn't it? Ha ha!

Just an ordinary day, filled with how God let's me see His provision, love, mercy.


No comments:

Post a Comment