Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We're going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo... Zoosuki Style!

Warming up...

This morning Ashley and I headed to the zoo. We met her violin teacher and other violin students to perform for anyone who passed by. The past few days have been extremely hot, but this morning we were blessed with pleasant weather. The group sounded awesome. Many zoo-goers stopped to listened, then gave the group well deserved applause. Once there were no more songs to play, Ashley and I headed to the Skyfari ride. I am not a fan of heights, and I'm still wondering why I suggested we ride! Mostly, the ride was nice, but I had several 'white knuckle' moments. It was a nice morning.

Waiting to get started...

















Playing...

















Getting tired...this is my picture of the day!


Skyfari at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment