Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Pic-a-Day Challenge

In January of this year I learned about the 'Pic-a-Day' Challenge. It's just what it says, a challenge to take one photo a day. I've loved doing it, and because I find myself with camera in hand daily, a lot more than one photo is taken each day. It's been great to get creative.

To hold myself accountable, I post my pictures on facebook... and I've discovered that in doing so that I've created a photo journal of sorts. Since I'm taking pictures of our everyday lives, I can look back over each month and remember any given day. If you like photography, I highly recommend the challenge.

June Pic-a-Day titles thus far...
1st -Scrapbooking
2nd- Boo boo
3rd- Dried Herbs
4th- Ashley's Cake
5th-Our Most Recent Graduate
6th-Hand Prints on the Front Porch
7th-Bloomin'
8th-When Will the Waiting Be Over?





















No comments:

Post a Comment