Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Twenty years ago today

It's June 15th, 2011...

What were you doing twenty years ago today? Do you remember? Well, I do, because it's the day that I said, "I DO"!

June 15th, 1991, I married my best friend, Dave Nickelson.


On that day I remember actually wondering what our lives together would be like in 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, and so forth and so on.




I didn't know we'd have two beautiful (inside & out) daughters, I really never would have guessed we'd have two dogs, no way would I have believed we'd be in the middle of remodeling a kitchen & trying to get rid of an old kitchen sink, sending one girl to college, and the other to camp, or beginning another major project before the kitchen is finished (more on that later.) Anyhow, I can still wonder about 30 years from now, but I know now, twenty years later, that we are incredibly blessed! I'm married to a dedicated, giving, loving, man. He's handsome, fun, and loves the Lord. With each passing day it just keeps getting better!! I LOVE YOU, DAVE. Happy 20th Anniversary!!

So thankful for all the Lord lavishes on us.

1 comment:

  1. I remember it like it was yesterday. What an awesome day it was and an amazing 20 year journey it's been with you. I am so blessed that God brought us together. Happy Anniversary my love!

    <3 Dave

    ReplyDelete